Monday, July 9, 2007

Kiss of Life

The name of the Lord Jesus is like a poured out perfume. When God blew His breath in the nostrils of Adam, the chemistry of life began in the body of man. When Adam received the kiss of life from the Spirit of God, the sense of taste and the sense of smell got connected in the breath of life. The fragrance of life made the Garden of Eden into a place of great abundance. If you are broken and depressed, lonely and rejected, tired and confused, then there is someone to look at !!! Jesus, the son of God who became a sacrifice for you on the cross. He says "come to me all who are weary and wounded, I will comfort you and I will give you rest". With all your heart, if you seek Him to love Him and kiss Him, He will come nearer to you as you go nearer to Him.When your spirit breath Him and your eyes see Him, bow down and adore Him, let your heart and soul tell Him, "Lord kiss me with a sweet kiss of life". Today my friends, you kiss the son and dance with Him in the fullness of life. I pray let death depart forever in shame, let your pain and sorrow flee in Jesus name . Amen...............VJ Traven

No comments: